Tuesday, 19 May 2009

3 challenges in 1 card !

Wow have impressed myself here ! 3 challenges completed in 1 card and it wasn't deliberate . . . I promise.

There is a fab sketch over on the "Just Magnolia" blog and the fabby Katie had sent me this image which was just perfect to use for my Nephew's birthday card. Now my nephew has an unusual name and I always like to include it on his presents / cards etc as I don't think I could find a personalised card in any shop . . .


. . . . . which nicely fits into the "Cute Card" challenge this week (to use letters & numbers). Finally the "Simon Says" challenge wanted us to make a card for the "boys / men" . . . yep another challenge completed. Yeah me!

Papers: Shabby Princess
Image: Edwin (Spring collection)
Stickers: TLC

Stamps: SU Whimsey Garden
Other bits from stash


Love this SU sentiment stamp which reads "the time to be happy is now. the place to be happy is here".



Now got to get a move on as have to prep 30 butterfly masks ready for decorating tomorrow . . . eek and also MUST photograph my DT card for the NEW POLKA DOODLES challenge on Friday - I hope you didn't forget and we can't wait to see.

Take care,

LuLu
x x x

12 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful Edwin and beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Last minute Lou LOL :-) ha ha
Love your card and am sure your nephew will love it too :-)I've never come accross that name before and as a midwife I've heard a few :-) Heidi has a fab competition on the Simon Says Stamp blog using these new stamps , hint hint !!! lol :-)

Thanks for joining in and can't wait to see your entry in the next one :-) Bet ya wish your name wasn't pulled out of the hat now eh !! lol

Lorraine x x

Diana said...

Ooooh, too flippin cute! I really really love those cute little ladybug stamps! Adorable!

Deb said...

Fabulous card, sweet image! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Debx

Tab said...

Fab card hun, love your take on the sketch!
Hugs Tab xxx

Iris said...

Amazing card Lou. Love the fab image.

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge.

Iris

Pinkllilac said...

This is beautiful Lulu and so cute.
Hugs Linda

Natalie said...

This is gorgeous Lulu. x

Saskia said...

Lovely work!

Greetings,
Saskia

Louise Forsyth said...

Totally lovely Lou, great colours and fab cards as always!

Bev said...

Fabulous card, such wonderful detail! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Manna said...

Fab card, Lulu! :)