Followers

Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Funky Fairy Challenge #15

WOW - I can't believe that the girlie's over at the Funky Fairy's challenge blog are on week 15 already - where does the time go? Had to give this challenge a go as it's not normally a theme I make straight away, "Get Well Cards".


Papers: "Just a Bit" kit from Funky Fairy's Papercrafts
Embossed card - Papermania
Ribbon from stash


I've gone for a real girlie, flowery card for a change and no stamping in sight - everything was paper pieced! The sentiment I wrote myself as I didn't have a sentiment stamp that suited the theme.

Now if you want to win a fabby Funky Fairy's download for FREE, why not enter the challenge as one lucky randomly picked person wins a download from the shop. I might be biased, but the kits are just great to work with and so simple to download - what more could you want ?!?!?!?

Have a happy Wednesday everyone,

LuLu
x x x

13 comments:

Steph said...

OMG LuLu this is stunning - I'm quite jealous, I wouldn't know where to begin if I tried a card with no stamping! Hugs, Steph x

Craftyanny said...

a great card Lou,
Anne x

Anesha said...

Stunning card, love the paper piecing. Thanks for playing with us at FF challenge.
ansha :-)

Lana said...

Lulu this is so fab and fresh.
Hope you are feeling better
Hugs
Lana x

Emma said...

Wow Lulu a stunning card...love the colours.
Thanks for joining us in the challenge.
Emma x

Crafting Joanne said...

Gorgeous card LuLu, so bright and cheery, sure to make anyone feel better.

Thanks for playing along with the challenge.

Joanne x

StampGal said...

This was a lot of work. What a beautiful card. I love all the textures. SUper job...

Diana said...

This is totally completely awesome!!

I've left you a little something on my blog :D

Diana

Lorraine A said...

Stunning card Lulu, the flowers are very Funky !! Love the papers you used too :-)
Wish I could write like that !!!!
It's a pleasure to have you join us :-)

Lorraine x x

Sammie said...

I love the three way design on this beautiful card. It reminds me of the Isle of Man legs. I think your hand written greeting looks fabby!
I have to admit that I've never ever made a get well card -probably time to start!
Love,
Sammie x

Jilly said...

Beautiful card Lulu. Thak you for taking part

Manna said...

Gorgeous card here too :) Clever use of the swirly gigs.

Martha said...

This is a beautiful card, love all of it!! Great colouring too!! It is a really fun card :)
Have a nice weekend!
Martha