Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Funky Fairy Challenge #17

Hi everyone - hope you are all well? This is a quick post as have loads of prep work to do for the up and coming "Art Week" at school (starting at the beginning of June). I've made loads of bits so far but still have loads more to do - big sigh. I will be running workshops for every class in school from the Nursery children, upto the Class 6 - all in all approx 230 children making 3/4 things per workshop ! Yep, loads of prep work !

The theme this week over at the Funky Fairy's Challenge Blog is "Buttons & Circles" and I knew which image I wanted to use straight away. The card then came about from there ! I received the image in a RAK package from Linda (many thanks) and loved the sentiment. My hubby sooooooo relates to this senario as I am terrible for writing "To Do Lists" and leaving them everywhere to make sure that if I forget anything on one list, it will be on another list somewhere else!!!


Papers: "Hope" & "Gorgeous Ginghams" from Funky Fairy's
Grommets & brads from stash
Buttons: Basic Grey

Have a great day and many thanks for "popping over",

LuLu
x x x

15 comments:

Diana said...

This is supacute! I love the image - and the sentiment. I always have lists and requests, and my husband NEVER minds!

Anesha said...

Wonderful card, love what you did with the papers and fab image. Thanks for taking part in the Funky Fairy challenge. Anesha

Lorraine A said...

Oh what a fun card :-) Lovely !!! lol :-)
The iamge is fab and the papers and buttons look terrific :-)
I was a cub scout leader and doing projects occasionally for 20 youngsters was bad enough !! I don't envy you !!!!! :-)

Lorraine x x

Jo said...

Oh I love this Lulu...not only a fabulous image but great layout and colours. Love the added embellishments x

Emma said...

Hi Lulu
Fantastic card, love the image and lol at your to do list...I am exactly the same, lists everywhere!!!
Thanks for joining us for the challenge.
Emma x

Natalie said...

What a fab card, I love the image. x

Martha said...

Oh wow, what a cute and fun card! Love the colouring and the image!!
Great work :)
~Martha~

Sammie said...

Ditto the comment about the To Do Lists!!! I have one by the computer, one on the kitchen work surface and one on my dressing table for 2 reasons: 1) if I forget anything.... ditto your comment and 2) IT GIVES ME GREAT PLEASURE TO CROSS THEM OFF so I feel as if I've done 3 times as much LOL!!!
How did you know my face would show shock at the thought of you being a punk rocker -tee hee hee. I ended up as a New Romantic and used to go to school looking akin to something out of the old Depeche Mode!!!
Lots of love,
Sammie xxx
P.S Guess what I now use to write my kitchen lists on ;-)

Lynsey said...

Great card Lulu!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Maya said...

What a fab image!!!
I would think my hubby would relate to this to ;)
You`re card is wonderful!!
Hugs from Maya:)

Manna said...

Brilliant card, Lulu! Love it!

my5bratz said...

what a fab image, cute card

thanks for joining us at FF this week :0)

Crafting Joanne said...

Fabby card Lou!!

Thanks for joining in with the FF challenge.

Joanne x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Hi there,
ha ha... love this card. I too am a seral list maker!!
Not sure what those embellies are called, but they fit the theme perfectly.
xxx

GreetingCardBusiness2u said...

ahaaa...this is a nice one. Love the image! =) keep it up!