Followers

Saturday, 16 May 2009

Happy Birthday Sammie inspired by 2S4U !

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Sammie
Happy Birthday to you !

Sammie rather bravely (or foolishly) has decided to run the "Race for Life" whilst belly dancing - eek the thought of running full stop, sends my legs packing and questioning the sanity of my brain. I'm not a lazy person but just ever so allergic to the gym & possibly exercise !?!?! With my job, I stand nearly all day, so when I get home and finally relax, I just can't persuade my body to do anything remotely "sweat breaking"!

Anyhow I digress muchly . . I wanted to do something different for Sammie and was very inspired by the "2S4U" sketch this week and thought I'd make her a "notebook" for all her crafty notions.

Papers: Making Handmade Cards
Ribbon & flower from stash

Chipboard: Basic Grey & Dovecraft
Rub ons: Creative Expressions

The notebook looked soooooooo lonely (!) that I decided to make a matching card using the same sketch.





I couldn't post this any sooner because I didn't want Sammie to see it before she opened her parcel and if scheduler is playing properly, this post should appear on the correct day! Well, actually I should say "if I have set the date correctly etc etc".

Have a great weekend everyone,

LuLu
x x x

12 comments:

Saskia said...

Beautiful work!!!!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia

Martha said...

Just gorgeous Lulu!!!! Love this!
~Martha~

Kazan Clark said...

wow this is beautiful - i love the notebook and the match card is gorgeous. I bet Sammie was thrilled with this special gift.
Thanks for playing Lulu
:) Kazan

pinky said...

These are so beautiful, what a gorgeous gift to receive.
Pinky

Terrie B x said...

These are `beautiful` LuLu Sammie will love them..
Have a lovely Sunday :) ♥

Enfys said...

What a great thing to do for Sammie, she will love them - anybody would be thrilled to get this lurverly set
hugs
En x

Amy said...

These are lovely!! I love the blue, white, and coral combination. Great job with the sketch.

poppy said...

What a lovely idea Its gorgeous
Bea x

Carole said...

What a great idea...just wonderful!
Carole :-)

cheryln said...

wow! absolutely gorgeous creations!!!

Lana said...

A beautiful set Lou
Hugs
Lana x
I see you are using your BIA ;0)

Manna said...

Gorgeous work! You are amazing!