Thursday, 7 May 2009

I know another card!

WOW on a roll today ! ! ! I suddenly realised that I hadn't joined in with the DU2DS challenge this week which was a sketch. I have to say that unlike the PWC card, this one is definitely cluttered with loads of bits. Hey, I knew that I couldn't keep it simple for too long!



I have used one of Dustin Pike's fab dragon images and have coloured him with my promarkers & I have raised him with lashing of silicone glue ! The dragon looked so lonely on his own in that circle that I quickly doodled a castle as the background: which I have again coloured with my promarkers. The sun was punched out and coloured - yep, with promarkers! The sentiment & cupcakes are from SU which have been raised with silicone glue.



Well better quickly go and enter the challenge now as it runs out tonight ! ! ! Nothing like leaving things to the last minute.

Take care,

LuLu
x x x

18 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow Lulu, what a creative interpretation of my sketch (debut sketch I should say) Your card is so bright and cheerful... I love it!! Thanks for joining in with this weeks 'Dare'
Hugs
Sandra x

Caroline said...

Fantastic card Lulu
Glad you could join in with this weeks 'Dare'
Caroline xx

Diana said...

Oooh, gorgeous - your coloring is SUPERB!! What is silicone glue?

Diana

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

What a great little scene - love this your colouring is spot on!

Sandra said...

Brilliant card...love that DP dragon and the castle you've created at the back,fantastic take on Sandra's sketch,thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS,
Take care
San x

Chris said...

Stunning card Lulu and such a creative use of the sketch, it's so bright and cheerful and your doodled castle is fabulous. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this week. Chris :)

Manna said...

Awesome card, Lulu! Love it!

Emma said...

Wow fantastic card Lulu, wish a could doodle a castle. Looks amazing...
Emma x

Sammie said...

Wow -what an output! Hope you don't take this wrongly, cos it's meant as a compliment! I love the "chaos" and movement that's going on in this card. I feel like the dragon has set the cat among the pigeons -am I mixing metaphores LOL! Hope Aaron is feeling better today.
Hugs,
Sammie

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Lulu, this is such a great card, i adore these digi images, and this card is so fab! hugs Linda x

Sammie said...

Hi!
I just wanted to say that thanks to your encouragement and linking the necessaries, as well as providing advice, I have finally downloaded a FF BP and even made a card with it this morning for the challenge. Feeling suspiciously like I may be a convert -oh dear, I'll have to spend even more time playing now LOL!
Hugs,
Sammie

Martha said...

Sorry, left my comment for this card at another card!! Now you get 2 comments from me.
Martha

Steph said...

What an amazing card LuLu - just awesome hun!
Love Steph x

Crafting Joanne said...

Fantastic card LuLu, looks really fun and love all the bright colours.

Have a great weekend.

Joanne x

gina said...

gorgeous card Lulu, love the image and the colours you have used :)
Gina xxx

Lorraine A said...

Oh what a fab fun card ! I love this :-) Everything is gorgeous !!

Thanks for joining my blog candy and look forward to seeing your entry for the Simon Says one !! lol

Lorraine x x

pink lady said...

Fab card Lou, I love that image and the colours are so fresh and funky.

Hope all is well with you

Shelly x

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fantastic, the dragon is great and you have coloured him perfectly. Have a great Monday