Followers

Monday, 4 May 2009

ICS challenge

I can't believe it . . . I totally messed up the scheduler thing with this challenge and it was only when I was changing a few bits that I realised that I had scheduled the post to appear NEXT YEAR. Threw me into a bit of a panic as I have quite a few scheduled posts for this blog and other blogs, so got Steve to look at all dates & times to check that I hadn't made the same mistake twice. Luckily he went with the flow; nodded sagely with the odd glance in my direction and checked everything! Phew, no further mishaps . .. !

Anyhow, just got enough time to blog my entry for the ICS challenge this week . . . got to be quick as it runs out at midnight ! I decided to make myself a note book and used the sketch as my inspiration to decorate the front.



Used my Bind-It-All to make the book and the adorable "Sugared" papers from Basic Grey to decorate the front cover. Not sure where the rub-on letters are from, but I think it could be Creative Memories. A little bit of doodling and some extra notes . . . and it's finished! Just don't want to use it now.

Off to make sure my link is in in time,

LuLu
x x x

7 comments:

scrapnnMO said...

OH Lou girl your fine as can be. Plenty of time yet in my neck of the woods. It's on 5:30 pm.

WOW what a stunning notebook! Totally love what you did withe sketch! Lovely job well done! Thanks for playing along! :)
♥Dawn♥

kim-paperbabe said...

Wow Lulu gorgeous!!! glad to hear you sorted the date and a very inspiring book, Love the colours, fab papers! Great take on the sketch and thanks for joining us at ICS ♥ HuGs Kim x

Terrie B x said...

Hi LuLu Your Book is fabulous what a great creations for the sketch!!I love how you used it !!!`Fab` Lets hope you dont have anymore mishaps we dont want to miss anything!!!
Hope you had a graet BH weekend..
`Thanks` so much for joining in with ICS always a pleasure:)♥

Martha said...

Love this notebook!!!
Bye,
Martha

Sammie said...

Thanks for the chuckle about the mistaken timing! It's cloudy here today, but you just brightened my day some with the chuckle and this fabby notebook. I had to blow it up for a closer look cos I didn't want to miss anything!
Love,
Sammie x

Manna said...

Awesome work as usual! I love all your attention to little details!

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fab, beautiful papers