Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Simon Says Challenge

Phew . . . have just made this in time after promising Lorraine I would join in this week ! Sorry for leaving it soooooooooo late Lorraine but got a bit carried away on a birthday present I am making which seemed easy in my head but in real life . . . not so easy!

Any how, the "Simon Says Challenge" this week was to follow a recipe . . . 2 x papers, 1 x ribbon & 3 x buttons . . . but being me, I had to add just a little more; my cute Bella image (rec'd from Kim-Marie) and my buttons have mutated into blooms!



I have used the "Aqualicious" papers from Funky Fairy's Papercrafts which suit this image down to the ground. Well this is a quick post as I need to catch up on my art work. Got to plan for our schools "Art Week" at the beginning of June, (which is on rainbows) and make sure that it is cross curricular !

Happy Tuesday everyone,

LuLu
x x x

11 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Lol :-) Glad you made it :-) I was waiting for ya !! ( not really :-))

Love the image and you're right,it looks just fab with those papers !! Love the flowers too, very FUNKY :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge :-)
Lorraine x x

Sammie said...

What a giggle you are! I love your mutant card LOL! It's so cheerful!
Happy Tuesday to you too -or is it now Wednesday?!?!
Goodnight!
Sammie x

Liz said...

Fab and funky card love it and love how yoiu have added these buttons

liz x

Kim Marie said...

The colors are great and this is one of my fav images! Great card! (and rainbow!)
Kim Marie

Iris said...

Your card is so gorgeous, love the great image and the papers you´ve used are brilliant.

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge.

Iris

Manna said...

Brilliant card, Lulu! Love the image!

gina said...

Great card Lulu, love the image you have used :)
Gina xxx

Laurel said...

Adorable, love the fun colors!

Martha said...

This is such a fun, cute card!!!!!
Have a nice day :)
~Martha~

Emma said...

Fantastic card, gorgeous bright colours and brill image.
Emma x

Crafting Joanne said...

Fantastic card Lou.

Joanne x