Followers

Tuesday, 16 June 2009

Charisma Cards challenge

Charisma Cardz are another favourite challenge blog of mine which I have sadly neglected for the last fortnight! Loads to do but not enough time in the day to do everything! Their theme this week is something yummy and I knew straight away what I wanted to do . . . which was a blessing as this card was made quickly as Aaron was still at the "Mum, I'm going to be sick" stage.



The papers I have used are from the NEW Funky Fairy "Cupcakes" kit and they are divine to say the least. The sentiment & images are also from the same kit. I didn't get chance to enter the Next Level challenge last week but wanted to give the ribbon frame a go, so it now features proudly om my card. Cupcakes were coloured with my trusty ProMarkers.

Many thanks for your kind words about Aaron & he is on the mend . . . however this morning he has come out in a rash with some of the spots having wee blisters on them. Took him up to the Dr's (who saw me pretty quickly, which was a shock) as Aaron has already had Chicken Pox when he was 9 months old & I wanted to know what these were! They say it is a "Non Specific Viral Rash" . . . yep that helps . . . not! Told that he wasn't allowed to go into school until the blistering has subsided which he was over the moon about ! ! ! Luckily the sickness has finished so that's one thing gone only to be replaced by another.

Hope everyone else is well and I am hoping to have a good blog hop tonight as I need to catch up on all the goss.

LuLu
x x x

Whoops, this post was scheduled to appear yesterday . . . yep got scheduler wrong again ! ! !

7 comments:

Vee said...

Wow fab card I love all the detail and the gorgeous colours.Thanks for joining in the fun a Charisma this week
xx Vee

Diana said...

Gorgeous card pretty lady! I thought the ribbon border was fun too. I've also got to crack down and get on the new FF kit. I'm a bad bad girl... I hve been really slacking on the crafting in general and the FF stuff in particular.
Glad A is on the mend, my kids get those funny rashes sometimes too!

Hope things run smooth for you! Hugs!

eiyiyi said...

I love what you've done with the new cupcake kit. That's the happiest looking card I've seen for a long, long time! Hope your son is rash free in a big hurry.
For both your sakes.

Martha said...

What a fun and beautiful card Lulu!!!
Have a nice day :)
Martha

Lana said...

Lou this is so yummy and sweet
Hugs
Lana x

Crafting Joanne said...

Gorgeous card Lou, looks really yummy and love the ribbon frame idea. Hope your young man is well on the road to recovery.

Joanne x

Emma said...

Gorgeous...really yummy and love the frame.
Emma x