Followers

Monday, 1 June 2009

Happy Birthday dear . . . .

. . . . SHAZ
Happy Birthday to you!


Shaz, the "Head Honcho" over at Funky Fairy's Papercrafts is another year older - don't ask which year as a lady never reveals her true age!

Here's the card I made Shaz and I am now hoping Royal Mail has done it's bit and got it there on time!


I have used a Funky Fairy digi image & the fab "Just a Bit" papers. Loving all those arrows. The sentiment was sent to me by my Mum.



Have a great day Shaz and I hope it is all you want it to be.

LuLu
x x x

13 comments:

Martha said...

Beautiful card, love the digi image and the sentiment!!
Have a nice day :)
Martha

Saskia said...

Lulu,

I love this card!! So funny and full of lovely details!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Diana said...

Supercute! I love your coloring !!!

And another HB to the Shaz!

Wendy said...

Love your funky card....the pink and black are really striking. The image makes me smile.

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

Lana said...

gorgeous happy card Lou and congrats on the DT of the month you really deserved it
Hugs
Lana x

Unfading Spring said...

Cute card, love the image and colours.

Carol x

Pinkllilac said...

Hi Lulu beautiful card and I love the detail and colours.
Hugs Linda

Maria Matter said...

So adorable!!! What a fabulous birthday card for Shaz! Well done!!!
Blessings, Maria

Emma said...

Fantastic card Lulu...love the colour combo.
Emma x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lulu :-) The fairy is gorgeous and I love the paper and all the flowers, love the daisies too, perfect setting for the piccy :-)

Lorraine x x

Lorraine A said...

Hi Lou, I made another clock using Funky fairy's paper :-) This is the last one tho ! I don't need any more clocks ha ha !
You can see it here

Lorraine x x

Liz said...

BRILL CARD LOVE IT

lIZ X

Tip Top said...

Lovely funky card!!