Followers

Friday, 5 June 2009

Polka Doodle Challenge #3

Challenge #3 already at Polka Doodles . . . where has the time gone?

Loved the sketch this week as I knew straight away what I wanted to do. Don't you just love it when a plan actually works & I also like my card - double whammy .



I Was also inspired by Kath's card last week and her really clever use of the alphabets - thanks Kath.

Front of card



Inside of card (part 1)



Centre inside of card !


When the card is properly closed it should like the sketch. The only extra I have added is some "Me & My Idea" stickers for the girl & boy. Hope you enjoy using this sketch too and can't wait to see your interpretations - pop over to the Polka Doodles blog now and check out all the "lush fabbiness" the other DT girlies have made.

Hope everyone is well? I'm shattered as I have been running workshops all this week in school as it is "Art Week". We've done loads of different things and the children have made lots of fab stuff and of course the obligatory mess. Well going to have a serious blog hop tonight 'cos I feel that I have been missing loads . . . . . .

Take care,

Lou
x

7 comments:

Martha said...

You are so talented Lulu!!! Love this one :)
Have a nice weekend!
Martha

eiyiyi said...

Holy Cow! This card is amazing! It is so creative and beautiful.

Laurel said...

WOW, that is fabulous!

Saskia said...

Great card with lovely colours!!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Ava said...

Gorgeous card!! Don't you worry about seeing me back with this challenge later, with such pretty examples my hands get itchy to try :)
X, Ava

Tip Top said...

Love the big letters!! I really must try that!

suzann said...

What an awesome design and you did a great job with it. Jut love it!