Followers

Thursday, 2 July 2009

Charisma Cardz challenge

Can you believe it ! ! ! I forgot to blog my card for last weeks challenge over at Charisma Cardz . . . I am so miffed with myself to say the least! However there is definitely a "silver lining" as this weeks challenge is to use buttons . . . yeah, can enter this card as it has buttons on it . . . even if it is only 2!

I've made another stair card, (my new obsession ) using the cupcake papers from the "Sugar Birdies" CD.


I have layered different sized cupcakes on each bit, chalking & layering them a little. The BIG sentiment at the back & the smaller "Happy Cupcake Day" I printed off on the computer onto plain white card. The cupcakes have been embellished with heart punches & buttons plus I glazed the cherries. Forgive the poor photos as they really don't show all the layers & embellies I added . . . need to improve my photography skills . . . yet another thing to add to my "to do" list!

LuLu
x x x

7 comments:

pinky said...

Wow its gorgeous, and yes you do just have to smile lol. Lovely papers.
Pinky

eiyiyi said...

Too, too, too cute! I love the font you used for the sentiment. Are there directions anywhere for your stairsteps? I'd love to scraplift the idea if that's OK with you.

eileen xoxo

Unfading Spring said...

Great Card Lulu, love those papers, you are so talented.

Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog, did the "4" make you chuckle?

Hugs Carol x

Emma said...

Really gorgeous card, love all the details.
Emma x

Enfys said...

Just gorgeous Lou, love this funky little card
hugs
En xx

Laurel said...

Wow, wow, wow! You have the stairstep card mastered so well! I sooooo... love this one, all those yummy cupcakes!

JanJ said...

Fab card, shame you missed last week's challenge but thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan x