Followers

Tuesday, 14 July 2009

Crafty Creations Challenge

Well simply had to join in this challenge as it is sponsored by the ever so talented Nikky from Polka Doodles and has my fabby Doodles DT mate Saskia on the Crafty DT . . . what more persuading could a person need ! !

The theme this week is "Birds" and here is my card . . .



All the papers, frames, topper & sentiment are from the "Sugar Birdies" CD and the fab large flower is from Nikky's "Flower Stacker's" . . my new must have. The ribbon is an offcut from my stash.



The tree trunk was cut by hand and if you look carefully yo can see that I have hidden part of one of the branches under the toppers branch. The canopy was made by punching out 3 scalloped circles using my SU punch. The edges have been lightly chalked for further definition.

WOW, 2 posts in a day . . . I'm on a roll. Hope everyone is well and as I said previously looking forward to catching up with everyone over the weekend.

LuLu
x x x

7 comments:

acreativeneed said...

So sweet, bright and cheerful!! Thanks for sharing this delightful card with us at Crafty Creations Challenges!
smiles,Deena

Hope Jacare said...

Fab card - really love it! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations. Cheers Claire x

Saskia said...

Lulu,

So lovely to see you at Crafty Ctrations!! Thanks for joining us!

Wow... beautiful card (of course made with GREAT papers :)) I LOVE your tree... good idea!!

'Tweet' greetings,
Saskia :)

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Love it!!! A lovely bright and cheerful card ♥

Lana said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous and more Gorgeousness Lou!!!
Hugs
Lana x

Wendy said...

Wow...what a lot of pretty details on your card! Also love the gorgeous one below.

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

Louise Forsyth said...

This is just TOO CUTE! I am loving everything about this card, the layout the gorgeous images, the tree! You Lulu have totally outdone yourself and if you need a home for this one you know where I am!lol.