Followers

Sunday, 5 July 2009

DCM & Sketch Saturday challenges

On to the 1st lot of challenges . . . to take my mind off "canvas-gate", I made another card . . . not that I needed an excuse really ! The card is for 2 challenges:

Daring Card Makers (DCM) - to use "Blue & Green"
Sketch Saturday - struggled with the sketch a bit . . . it was what to do for the side embellies that threw me.



As DCM wanted us to primarily use "Blue & Green", that was the colour scheme for my card. I was also very good and raided my scrap box & have used up some more lickle papers & card. The image was sent to me in a RAK and being a dragon, I coloured him green (with blue bits!). Cupcake is an SU stamp & sentiment is from a set by Missy B designs.

Hope everyone is well . . . I'm covered in paint after working with the Class 6 children today on their school leaving project!

LuLu
x x x

10 comments:

Lythan said...

I love all the layers to this card Lulu. I hope making it cheered you up!

eiyiyi said...

Great card, love that dragon. Wish I could help with canvasgate but I'm a bit too far away for that. Love what you've done!
eileen xo

Vanessa said...

That is one cute dragon! :) Fab card.

Vanessa.

Barbara said...

Great card Lulu, love the image and papers you've chosen, they look lovely.
Barbara

Liz said...

wowee Fabbie

Liz x

Martha said...

You make such beautiful cards Lulu!!! This one is soo cute!!

Wendy said...

Cute dragon....love that he is so bright and cheerful!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

lyzzydee said...

I love your dragon!!!

Lana said...

Hi Lou,
Hope you are well?
Love this card and how you have turned the layers of paper.
Hugs
Lana x

Diana said...

Hey pretty lady!Lovely lovely card! I hope all is well in your corner of the world!

Diana