Followers

Thursday, 30 July 2009

Happy Birthday Diana



Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday dear Diana
Happy Birthday to YOU

Yep, it's my FF DT buddie Diana's birthday today and all I know is that she is way younger than me ! ! ! I have sent a parcel of goodies over to Diana and I am hoping that Royal Mail have done their thing and got the stuff to her in time . . . I know . . . don't hold your breath ! Anyhow, hope you have a great day; get spoilt loads & receive lots of yummy crafty goodies . . . as well as other stuff!

Here is the card I made for Diana and I wanted it to be fresh & bright just like Diana's personality.


Papers: Funky Fairy "Lil bit of Happy"
Stamps: Sugar Nellie coloured with Promarkers

Have a great day and just in case I forgot to say . . . "Happy Birthday to YOU" !

Lou
x

ps: I know I normally sign my name as LuLu but to Diana (& quite a lot of other folk) I am Lou ! It's the Irish in me !

5 comments:

Lana said...

This is so sweet Lou and the colours are great.
Hugs
Lana x

Leanne said...

What a lovely card, the image is fab and I love the colours you have used.

Hugs
Leanne
xx

eiyiyi said...

It's so lovely. I know Diana will be thrilled to receive it.

Your work is, as always, perfect!

The Irish in me (Eileen Mae Bridgit) says hi to Lou. The Italian in my says hi as well.

hugs, eileen

Stephanie said...

Diana's personality must be gorgeous! cause this card certainly is :)

Hugs, Steph xxx

Diana said...

Thank you so much! How THOUGHTFUL!!! Another package?! I received one some time back and have been happily using up all those goodies and slowly putting together a package to send to you (but haven't managed to post it yet).

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXO
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Diana