Friday, 31 July 2009

Polka Doodles Challenge #11

Hi there!

What a crap couple of weeks I've been having ! ! Firstly my step-mum was taken into hospital . . she is out now but still very unwell. Then to add to the chaos, Steve decides to fall off a ladder whilst cutting the hedge and break his wrist in 5 places ! After several visits to the hospital he is finally got his permanent cast but they are concerned by the level of swelling & bruising ! Hey, ho . . I'm still smiling . . I am!

Well the challenge this week over at Polka Doodles was to make a card that could also be a gift. I have used papers & digi images from the "Doodle Tweets" section of the new Candy Doodles CD . . . which has sold out 3 times on Create & Craft . . . way to go Nikky & Kris. As my card has to be a "gift" as well as a card, I have also decorated the inside too.

The outside of my card . . .



and the inside . . . .



Sorry for the quick post but I have loads to catch up on due to my week being spent up at the hospital & also being the only "taxi" in the house at the moment ! Apologies for the poor photo's but only good light I could get was in the bathroom!

Take care everyone and promise to catchup with you all very soon,

LuLu
x x x

4 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Great gift card. Sorry about the ratty week. Hope he feels better soon. Take good care of you!

hugs, eileen

Tip Top said...

Such a good idea and with all that going on too! Congratulations on such a clean bathroom and hope you can bling up his cast!!

Hope next week is better for you!

lyzzydee said...

Sorry about your week, I know how you feel!! Love the card though

Emma said...

Aw sweet card...gorgeous images and colours.
Emma x