Followers

Tuesday, 4 August 2009

2nd week as GD for ICS !

Well 2 weeks has just flown by and my time is now up with Inspiration Card Sketches . . . sob, sob. I want to say a HUGE thanks to Dawn for asking me to be a guest designer and if you need me again . . . just holla! ! ! Well if you don't ask . . . .



This weeks sketch was a blinder but Dawn added a twist . . . please make a Christmas card using the sketch. As I had a good play with my stamps last week, thought I'd do so again this week. I have flipped the sketch upside down so I could have my ribbon & wire at the top & not along the bottom as per the sketch.



The stamps are my drawings turned into rubber and the sentiment is from Funky Fairy's - such a cute sentiment. Papers were in my scrap box but I think they are from DCWV.

Well I'm off at my mummy's at the moment as I needed to relax & unwind from all the madness but I have scheduled some other posts, so please do pop back as I appreciate all the comments I get.

Take care,

LuLu
x x x

13 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Great card and even greater take on the card. It's wonderful. Love those socks! hugs, eileen

Barbara said...

What a fab take on the sketch, I love the stockings.
Barbara

Lana said...

I just love the layers you always use on your cards Lou and your papers always look fab
Hugs
Lana x

Emma said...

Hiya Lou
Gorgeous card, I love the sentiment and layout...fantastic!!
Emma x

Tip Top said...

Great card and wonderful stockings!!

Hope you are having a nice relaxing time!

Laurel said...

What an adorable take on the sketch!

Fink said...

You have done great work! I love the stockings!

Liz Weber said...

Fantastic work with the sketch this week Lou - it's been wonderful seeing your cards on the ICS Blog. I love that you turned the sketch upside down, those stockings look terrific!

Maureen said...

Great card! The stockings are soo cute!!!
((()))reen

Louise Forsyth said...

This is totally cute Lulu, love the images!

Diana said...

Hey! YOu are such a rockstar! THis is a GORGEOUS card! And thank you so much for my birthday goodies. I'm loooooooove with them! I just need to get some things together to send a lovely present back at you!

XOXODiana

Bonibleaux Designs said...

Way too cute all those stockings hung by the fire!!!! Great job with the sketch!

Kim Marie said...

Hi Lulu!
I've missed you during this crazy busy season I've been in! How ARE you!? Still creating lovely things, I see...this Christmas card is GREAT...love the pins holding up the stockings!!
Blessings!
Kim Marie