Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Funky Fairy Challenge #31

Hope you have a good week so far. We're all fingers, toes & any other thing that can be decently crossed, are crossed, as Luke gets his GCSE results tomorrow. He's totally unfazed by the whole thing & has already mentally moved on to Sixth Form, so results are just a formality in his eyes . . . oh, the innocence of youth ! ! ! or is just "being a teenager" ? ! ? Well, it's Wednesday and only one more week left until school starts . . . where has the 6 weeks gone? It doesn't feel like we have been off that long but then with all that's been going on, I'm not surprised time has flown by . . . such is life I suppose.

Now the challenge this week over on the Funky Fairy's Challenge blog is . . .

Wedding - Something Old & Something New.
The Funky Fairy's would like to see your wedding creations that include something old and something new. As an OPTIONAL extra if you also include something borrowed and something blue on your creation your will earn yourself a 2nd entry into the random draw for the FF download prize. However please remember to include @ least one Funky Fairy's product on your project.

Well here is my card:


Papers: "Nanna's Wallpaper" Funky Fairy's Papercrafts
Chipboard & rub ons: Basic Grey
Main flowers: Hero Arts
Other bits from stash etc etc


OK . . my "something old" is the paper roses which I discovered in a drawer gathering dust (in fact I found 6 bunches in different colours!) My "something new" is the Basic Grey rub ons which I recently bought. The "something Blue" is the brad in my flower centre which if you look at carefully has a lovely pattern in blue! Finally my "something borrowed" is the ribbon taken from another project (ssshhhh!)

Finally, there is something a foot on both the Funky Fairy's Challenge Blog & the Inspiration Blog next week, so keep that day free. Can't say anymore but it will be fun, fun & more Fun!

Happy Wednesday & off to have a nose at other peoples blogs now.

Lou
x x x

4 comments:

eiyiyi said...

It's beautiful! Everything pulls together perfectly. hugs, eileen

Lorraine A said...

I love this card Lou :-) The paper is gorgeous ( have had my eye on this for ages !! :-)) Love the chipboard swirly thingy and the sentiment is fab !! beautiful flower too :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

my5bratz said...

FAB card :0)

Pinkllilac said...

Such a beautiful card Lou, and in such fab colours! love the gorgeous design and papers
Hugs Linda