Friday, 28 August 2009

Polkadoodles Challenge

Whoops . . . forgot to add this post to scheduler. We've been out with Aaron this morning in London & then celebrating with Luke last night. Very, very, very proud mummy . . my boy did good in his exams . . in fact brilliantly!

This week over on Polka Doodles, Nicky had us follow a sketch & asked the DT to only use papers, embellies etc from the Candy Doodles CD.

Here's the sketch




and here's my card.



I decided to go for a shaped card this time & love the "stampies" on the CD. There's a way cool boys section on there and I have manipulated one of the images to make it HUGE & then used this as my shape for my card. I have added some presents in the trucks trailer & paper pieced the other bits. Bar from the shape, for me, I think I have stuck to the sketch !!!

Just a quick post as loads to do & catch up on this weekend: people visiting us & we're visiting family as well!

Have a great weekend everyone,

Lou
x

6 comments:

Lana said...

I love shaped cards Lou and this is super :0)
Have a great Weekend
Hugs
Lana x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lou :-) I love the way you made this and the cat on the back is fab ! :-)

I got this CD while I was in UK but haven't had time to look at it yet ,, will pop it in me comp now !! :-)

Luv
Lols x x

Saskia said...

Great, unique card!!!

Saskia :)

pinky said...

Don't know how you do it, you always come up trumphs with these challenges.
Pinky

Paul said...

AMAZING shaped card - love what you've done with the image. I know a lot of young boys that a card like this would be useful for.
TFS
Paul

Emma said...

Fantastic...totlly blooming brilliant!
Emma x