Followers

Saturday, 22 August 2009

Your Next Stamp

I have to be honest and say that normally I am not a cute stamp person but these stamps are adorable. So loving the jungle & under the sea sets . . it's all the accessory bits you get in the set which make them even better value for money (than they already are) . . . I'm also a sucker for silly sentiments too!

Now at this moment "Your Next Stamp" have a DT call and I thought "why not" . . . there is no harm trying. One of the criteria is to show on your blog 2 of your favourite stamping cards . . . now this bit was difficult as I couldn't just narrow it down to 2 & when I asked the family for some input, they all chose something different . . . no help there then! OK . . . after much indecisiveness, I finally decided on these 2 . . . (but don't be surprised if the photo's on this post change!!!!)

Serene Tilda stamp with all the backgrounds stamped, inked & chalked!



Love how this stamped image goes so well with the funky cakes.

Well did I choose wisely? There were 1 or 2 others that I would love to include but as the post said only show 2 . . I did as I was told!

Fingers crossed now,

Lou
x

2 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Your choices are perfect! They will be so lucky to have you on their DT! Good luck, hugs eileen

Lana said...

2 gorgeous cards Lou and you would be an asset to the team.
I am currently making a couple of cards and thinking of applying myself?
Good Luck hun
Hugs
Lana x