Followers

Saturday, 19 September 2009

2S4U

Another fab challenge that I haven't entered for literally weeks . . just not managing my time very well at the moment ! ! I really wanted to join in this week and made a very quick card - the longest part was the stitching & my machine did that ! Card only took me 30 mins from start to finish . . why can't it always be as easy ?!?!?


Paper: Funky Fairy "Flourish"
Chipboard: Basic Grey
Other bits in stash

Must dash as I have to collect my youngest son and then rush back, only to pick up my eldest son & drop him off at his hockey match. Don't mind really as it gives me an excuse not to do any housework ! I have severe allergies to housework so must restrict myself from doing too much ! lol

Have a great weekend everyone,

Lou
x

11 comments:

Joanne said...

This is a beautiful card! And I have the same allergy to housework :)

Unfading Spring said...

Hi Lulu, Love the way you have used the different papers. great card.

The trouble with housework it never goes away, unless you can bribe someone else to do it.

Hugs Carol x

Martha said...

Wow, I love this card!! It is beautiful!!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card

Sue Ramsay said...

So elegant Lou, I love it.
x

Kazan Clark said...

so pretty :) Love the red and bird
Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

Simone said...

What a great card, and made so quick!

Hugs,
Simone

Jose said...

Lovely card... wish I could do a card in 30 minutes!

Kim Marie said...

Pretty pretty Christmas card, Lu! It certainly looks harder than a 30 minute creation! Love the stitches! With my girl at college, I don't have to be such a taxi service...and it takes some getting used to, I have to say! And one more thing...can I catch your allergies to housework...'cause I think my throat is feeling scratchy ;)
Kim Marie

Mandy said...

Hi LuLu, this is a really gorgeous card, love the papers and the colours you have used
hugs Mandy xx

Bella and Aidee Mom said...

This is beautiful...The color choices are perfect..Krista