Followers

Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Funky Fairy Challenge

The challenge this week over at Funky Fairy's was to do "Oodles of Doodles" and ever one for a challenge, I made sure that I did just that !



Well here's a list of all my doodling on this card:

1] I have doodled my own image of the girly mushroom colouring her with promarkers



2] Doodled the grass and added extra highlights with black & white pen
3] Doodled the frame & then cut it out. It then has extra doodling and a paper frame cut roughly around it to highlight the papers used.
4] All the flowers have been doodled, cut out & mounted with 3D foam. I have used Liquid Pearls in the centres.



5] Yep, I even doodled the sentiment however the frames were cut with punches !

All the papers are from the "Just a Bit" collection and the added ladybirds are from SU. Do yo think I've doodled enough then ! ! ! ? ? ? ? ? ?

Sorry not been around but LOADS happening this end and some of it I can share with you tomorrow but other bits I can share a little later on!

Take care,

Lou
x

10 comments:

Martha said...

Wow, beautiful Lulu!! You are so talented :)

Lorraine A said...

BRILLIANT !! you are so talented Lou !! the mushroom is fab and all the doodling !! WOW ! I love the sentiment :-) BRILLIANT :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

eiyiyi said...

I love it and aren't you clever to doodle that mushroom and color her in. She looks fabulous. Another great job. hugs, eileen

Debs said...

Great card, love your sentiment, I don't think you could have squeezed another doodle on there,
Hugs Debs

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh what super doodling! and i am just chuckling over that sentiment! very doodle-iscious!

hugs,

Enfys said...

Fantastic doodling Lou, and your little mushroom is so cute!
hugs
En xx

Lana said...

I really love this bright and fun card Lou! It really made me smile :0)
Hugs
Lana x

Anesha said...

Wonderful work, love it. Anesha

Wendy said...

Ha....this card made me chuckle a bit! So cute how you scattered flowers along the bottom, too.

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

Tip Top said...

Heheheheheh!! Gave me a good giggle - thank you!