Followers

Wednesday, 16 September 2009

Funky Fairy's Challenge

Just a quick post as in between giving lifts to the world & his wife because I can now drive (well it feels like that at the mo!) & making a whole load of resources for next week at school.

The challenge at Funky Fairy's this week was to "recycle" - so we had to use items that were recycled from other things . . . that doesn't make much sense but it's all I can come up with a the moment! Anyhow, here is my card . . .


Papers: Shabby Christmas
Stamps: SU "Summer by the Sea"
Sentiments: as above
Image has been watercoloured

Recycle bits are: brown card from a well known chocolate companies box to separate the layers; brown corrugated card is from some packaging that was around one of Luke's shirts . . . knew they would come in handy one day; button from an old jumper of mine & twine was around the bag of bulbs Steve bought this weekend. Papers are from "Shabby Christmas".

This was also the 1st card I made for the ICS DT call using the fab sketch . . . but . . . I hadn't read all the rules properly so couldn't enter it. I did make another card for Inspirational Card Sketches and it's in the post below.

Gotta dash but will definitely be catching up with you all really soon.

Lou
x

4 comments:

Craftyanny said...

Fabby card Lou
Anne x

Jo Austin said...

Another beauty.

Lulu.. did you get my email yesterday about Inspirational?

Love Jo xx

LuLu said...

Jo,

Off to check now ! ! ! Very intrigued !

Lou
x

my5bratz said...

looks fab, love the string