Thursday, 29 October 2009

Charisma Cardz and Passion for Promarkers

It's my 2nd week as a GD for the Charisma Cardz challenge and have loved being part of the DT even if it was just as a guest. Oh well, as the saying goes, "All good things come to an end" . . .

The theme this week is "NO designer papers" and really enjoyed making my card this week because yet again it made me get my stamps out.



The stamps I have used are from CC Designs and some of them haven't had even a smell of ink, let alone a touch, so they simply had to be used! Stamped my buggy (animal) onto the green bazzil card and then coloured him in with Promarkers. He was further stamped onto the white strip and again coloured with the same colour Promarkers as before.


The fab jar is also part of the set & had to obviously stamp the buggy (animal) again inside it. I have layered the jar to look curved, which probably doesn't show up too well in my photo's, and then further layered my bug on top. The fab sentiment is also part of this set.

I am also entering this into the "Passion for Promarkers" challenge this week whose theme is animals . . . . I know my lickle bug isn't an animal in the true sense of the word but . . . I think they might just overlook my "faux par" !?!?!? Well,

Can't be on here too long . . . washing & housework to catch up on . . . I know, I swore but sometimes you just have to ! Will be catching up with everyone tomorrow, fingers crossed, so until then, take care,

Lou
x

14 comments:

Unfading Spring said...

Hi Lulu,
How cute is that card, would cheer anyone up, and love the sentiment.

Just got back from doing the ironing myself, but stay away from all this bloggy inspiration.

Well done with the DT guest spot.

Hugs Carol x

Martha said...

What a great card!!! Love this Lulu :)

eiyiyi said...

Adorable ... I just love it! Great stamp set, great job with it. hugs, eileen

Juls said...

such a cute card, and I love the dimention! Perfect for anyone feeling a little unwell!

Natalie said...

Great card Lulu. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

Allison said...

what a great image
AllisonX

JanJay said...

just love this card, so cute! Thanks for being a fab GD with us

Jan xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lulu, what a cute ickle bug (animal). Gorgeous layout and fab colouring. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Barbara said...

Great card, love your image and your colouring looks fab.
Thanks for playing along this week with Passion for Promarkers.
Barbara
xx

Sally said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.

weewiccababe said...

its such a fun card
thanks for joining us at PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Donnas Den said...

Great card, love the bug!

Donna

Manda said...

Love your card. The papers and colouring are fab. Ty for joining PFP, good luck
Manda x

Arty Cards n Crafts said...

Your card is adorable! I love the stamps and the colors!!