Followers

Friday, 16 October 2009

Polka Doodles challenge #22

WOW, week 22 already over at Polka Doodles Challenge. . just can't believe where the time is going . . we have so many things happening at the moment but not enough, arms, legs or time to complete them all . . such is life I suppose.

Anyhow, this week we had another fab sketch to follow but Nikky wanted the DT to use both the "Jingle Jangles" CD and also the NEW Christmas Doodles stamp set which compliment this CD to perfection.



I have used the scrummy snowman papers (adore these)and randomly stamped loads of lickle snowflakes over the background. Stamped & water coloured the tree, decorating it with a bauble (also from the stamp set). Finally liberally stamped some more snowflakes around, on & over the tree! Used some scrap vellum pieces to add my central line and again stamped over these.





The lickle snowman right at the bottom has been strategically placed to cover my stamping mistake - don't stamp & talk on the phone at the same time ! ! Hope you are all well. Weather is freezing here and have even resorted to putting the heating on - wear another jumper & extra socks just aren't working !



Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the weekend . . I know I am. Now please bear with me as I have blog hopped around like some frantic bunny on an illigal substance but hstill aven't managed to get around to everyone, but I promise am off to complete my mammoth task this weekend.

Lou
x

4 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Adorable card! I have the jingle jangle but .... stamps!! Must go investigate. Another great job. hugs, eileen

Maria Matter said...

oh, this is adorable...love that tree and your stamped snowflakes! Great card!!!
Blessings, Maria

Saskia said...

So sweet and beautiful!

Saskia :)

Mary said...

Beautiful job, love the layers.