Saturday, 3 October 2009

Simon Says . . .

. . . now I haven't made anything for the Simon Says challenge for a complete age and really should join in more often - if not for the challenge but for the lovely Lorraine who works so hard on this challenge blog. She is a star and makes such wonderful cards.

the theme this week was "Red & Green" and for once, I haven't made a card but a Christmas decoration . .



It's a little heart decoration/box/bag which can be filled with goodies. The ribbon was stitched on (so could of entered last weeks challenge !) I printed directly onto the card from the fab "Jingle Jangles" CD from Polka Doodles and that is also where that adorable robin can be found (in digi format, so not true stamping but I hope you can just over look this . . . please) . . isn't he just soooooo cute? Finished off with some extra hearts and paper ribbon.

I'm definitely going to make a few more of these to hang from my tree this year as they were a really fun project.

Lou
x

5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

This is just gorgeous Lou ;-) I will have to have a go at making some of these too !! fantastic ;-)

Thanks so much for your lovely words and for joining in our challenge :-) We have a 24 hour special on today so I hope you join in that too !!! :-)

luv
Lorraine x x x

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh, LuLu.....this is absolutely adorable! It will look so pretty hanging on your tree!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

lyzzydee said...

How pretty is that??? Lovely
work.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable.
luv
Debby

scrappyjacky said...

A really cute idea....just lovely.