Followers

Wednesday, 25 November 2009

"Fab 'n' Funky" Challenge

Good morning everybody. I hope you are all well? I'm hoping that this post appears when I have kindly asked it to do so as I will be at work tomorrow, so won't be able to change anything! lol.

Well it the 1st Challenge over at "Fab 'n' Funky" challenges and the DT were given a gorgeous sketch to work with. I have to be honest and say that the sketch stumped me at first and then I thought that if I turned the sketch over, all the different positions made it look like a present with the oval being a tag. Can you see what I mean?



Anyhow, that's what I did . . . a present! The papers & vintage image are from one of the exclusive downloads from the Funky 12 Days of Christmas Workshop. I have punched some decorative borders with my new SU punch and then further decorated these strips/bits with some ribbon scraps.



I do adore this image and never thought I would be into the "vintage" look but have to say that I am getting converted . . . very quickly. Must get me some Kraft card now as I think these images would look fab against the Kraft Card.



I finished off my large tag with some Basic Grey swirls, a heart button and a red felt poinsettia flower (which was a Tesco decoration !). Have dotted some Perfect Pearls around too just because ! ! ! All the DT are looking forward to you all joining in with us on our 1st challenge and hey, forgot to mention that there is a prize this week too !

I am also entering my card into:

Papertake Weekly Challenge which this week is "Christmas Crackers" - which is anything seasonal really !

Kaboodle Doodles - challenge to use buttons, bows & bling. I have used the heart shaped button on the tag; a bow on the top of my tag and sewn some seed beads onto my poinsettia which is my bling !

PollyCraft Challenge - the challenge has been set by Ria and it is "Wonderful Christmas Time". Even though I haven't used a Pollycraft image, I do think my card fits into the theme . . . !

My Time to Craft Challenge - the theme is "Vintage" and I hoping my Christmas card looks & feels vintage enough.

Phew, I think that's it because I don't think I could type another word !

Take care everyone and going to have a serious blog hop tonight.

Lou
x

11 comments:

Sue said...

this is very beautiful,really love what you have created,thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
x

Martha said...

Wow, what a stunning Christmas card!!!

Anesha said...

Wonderful card, love the paper and image. Anesha

Lilacanglia said...

Beautiful!!!
Thank You for sharing your lovely with the Kaboodledoodle challenge
Hugs
Angie

Lesley said...

Hi Lou, I hope you are well. Beautiful card, lovely image. Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

Hope Jacare said...

Fabby Christmas card - I love your Vintage look - brill! x

Pat said...

Great card, beautiful image, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week.

Pat xx

mudmaven said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle challenge! ~chris

Claire said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us over at MTTC

raindropecho said...

Absolutely wonderful! Just love it. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodle for this challenge :)
- Ann

Linda said...

It's beautiful and you did a great job with the sketch - the Santa image is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with the Kaboodle challenge.