Tuesday, 3 November 2009

ICS challenge #40

Whoops I am so behind with my posting but things are still hectic a"Chez Lou" and don't look to be calming down just yet ! ! !

Anyhow, Dawn has done another cracking sketch this week for Inspirational Card Sketches (ICS) and the DT were also allowed to choose an image from this weeks sponsor, "Digistamp Boutique"; I chose "Milly Singing".


Here is my card . . .


All the papers are from Funky Fairy's Papercrafts "Lil Blue Christmas" kit. Loving the shades and there's loads in this kit that will be fab for all year projects too. I have coloured Milly & her robin friend with my Promarkers.



My ribbon decoration"thing" is made up of scraps, knotted together & finished with some star beads held in place with a pin!

OK, really quick post as have to dash . . . I have loads of projects that need photographing and uploading else where and must get them done tonight ! !

Take care everyone,

Lou
x

6 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh how adorable is this! i love that ribbon! i never think of something like that. thanks for the inspiration!

hugs,

eiyiyi said...

OMG, that image is so adorable. I love what you've done with her! Great card, as always. hugs, eileen

lyzzydee said...

That is so cute!!

Wendy said...

Ha....okay, so I laughed out loud at your "Chez Lou" comment! Your card is adorable! I love how the music notes and the mouse's cute whiskers go off to the edge....so cute!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

Love to Doodle! said...

Wow Lou.....this is stunnning! Love your colouring and how you cut the images out - a fabulous creation....love it....Sally-Ann..xx

joey said...

Hi Lou,

this is GORGEOUS! I love the image and fab layout

Joey.x