Followers

Tuesday, 10 November 2009

ICS Challenge #

Well I nearly gave up on this weeks Inspirational Card Sketches (ICS) challenge because I just couldn't take a decent photo of my card - it was wonky, out of focus and then awful lighting . . . you name it . . . it went wrong ! Anyhow decided to just "go with the flow" and as I am running out of time to send my card off to Dawn, had to make a decision on the final photo !

This weeks sketch was fab (as always) and I have flipped it onto it's side:




We were also very lucky to be sponsored by the "Greeting Farm" this week and got to chose an image that we would like to work with . . I have chosen "Timmy in Stocking" - he is so darn cute.



Timmy has been coloured with Promarkers and I have managed to use up loads of my scraps whilst making this card - yippee! The sentiment is from SU and the felt flower was from a set of decorations Tesco was selling last year: I only bought the decorations for the flowers ! ! !

Gotta dash . . . things to do etc etc but do take care,

Lou
x

9 comments:

marley said...

wow, what an awesome card, glad you didn't give up on it :)))) love what you did with the image, so cute!

eiyiyi said...

Oh how adorable, Lou! It would have been a sin if you couldn't have posted this one. Great job, as always. hugs, eileen

pinky said...

Lovely little card Lulu and the tesco flower is excellent.
Pinky

Sandy said...

OMG this is the cutest.
Really lovely.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

great minds think alike - i used timmy too. he's the cutest is he not? and your card is just gorgeous!

hugs,

Valoudesbois said...

Hello you !

How are you ????

your card is fabulous, I love it, and I love this stamp !!!

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous! Great image and I love your flower... isn't it great when you get a crafty bargain in an unexpected place!
:o)

MrsK said...

Lovely card it would of been a shame if you didn't post it so adorable with timmy in the stocking and your colours work perfectly! Sal xx

Mary(OhioMary) said...

Awwww! This is just too adorable! You colored up this cutie beautifully and really loved how you added the dots to the stocking. Gorgeous flower too.