Followers

Wednesday, 11 November 2009

It's all "RetRo" man !

Yep, Funky Fairy's challenge has gone all "RetRo" this week which has been brill for me as it has given me a break from all the Christmas projects I have been making recently! I have actually made 2 cards for this weeks challenge but not 100% sure that they are truely retro, so might just have to get "my groove on" and try again "man" !



I have used the new "More for Men" kit for this card. Doodled around a star sticker I found, added a button; pleated paper to look like ribbon & finished this with some string. I have added a few extra stars too. I was hoping that this card could be for a "man or boy" but not sure now !?!?!



For my 2nd card I have used the same kit but made a more "flower power" themed card ! I stamped the "Funky Car" image twice; once onto the paper & the other time onto white card. I then punched circles from the white card & chalked the edges. I then layered the circles onto the original image. The idea was definitely "RetRo" in my head but not sure it is "RetRo" enough now it's made ! !

Hope to see you joining in the timewarp back to "RetRo" time this week - just pop over to the challenge blog to get all the details and also see the "fab-i-lious, groovy" work the DT have made.

Happy crafting and off to my bed now as I have a blinding headache & think I am coming down with a cold !

Lou
x

5 comments:

Anesha said...

Two fab card. These papers are just wonderful. Really like the ribbon effect on the first one. Anesha :-)

Craftyanny said...

Nice work Lou, two great cards
Anne x

andrea said...

fab cards,love them both
andrea

eiyiyi said...

These are great! Having been a teen in the 60's (ugh, I am old) I love all the retro stuff. These are perfect.

Martha said...

The cards are both beautiful, as always Lulu!!!