Saturday, 7 November 2009

Polka Doodles Challenge

Well I'm seething . . . that Mr Blogger person only forgot to publish my blog entry . . . how very rude of him ! ! !

The challenge over at Polka Doodles this week is to make a 3D decoration using any of the papers from any of the CD's - loads of choice there . . . in fact too much ! ! ! I chose to work with the Jingle Jangle's CD as the blue shades on there are "divine" and I've totally fallen in lurve with the reindeer image.






Here is my large 3D snowflake . . . which I just couldn't get a proper photo of however hard I tried. Have suggested to OH that maybe a photography course wouldn't be such a bad idea for a Christmas present this year!

Must dash as have several unfinished workshop projects to complete . . . oh, so loving the workshop . . .,

Lou
x

5 comments:

eiyiyi said...

I love your ornament, Lou. This is such a great project! I was getting ready to post mine to polkadoodles ... that would have been a hoot! I think I'll post the one from Day 2.

Pinkllilac said...

Love the design of your snowflake Lulu and the colours are beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Beeeee U tiful!

hugs,

Anesha said...

Great snow flake. Lovely papers. Anesha

Martha said...

Fabulous Lulu!!!