Friday, 20 November 2009

Polka Doodles Challenge

Another week has flown by . . or should I say whizzed by on a supersonic jet. Before we all know it Christmas will be here and then gone !

Well it's Friday so that means its "Polka Doodles" Challenge day. Nikky gave the DT a fab sketch to work with this week and DT members were asked to use the "Not for Girls" CD but to make a card or project that was not male themed !



I have had my eye on these train toppers for a while now and was determined to use the topper in this weeks challenge. So I have !


Paper & topper: "Polka doodles "Not for Girls" CD
Stamps: "Christmas Doodles" from Polka Doodles
Rub ons: Doodlebug
Punches: SU


I have also used some of the plain papers for my matting & layering and then cut our some holly leaves & berries. The sentiment was made using Doodlebug rub ons and reads "Hop aboard the Santa Express".

Now how to you fancy becoming a "Polka Doodler" ? If this appeals to you why not apply for a DT position. You must feel brave enough to have your samples shown on TV ! ! ! Gulp, I know . . . scary stuff but I loved watching my samples get shown . . my anonymous 15 minutes of fame ! Just email Nikky and tell her why you would love to join & don't forget to give her a link to your blog too. The DT call ends on Friday 27th November 2009



Hope everybody is in weekend mode . . . I know I definitely am - lol x

Lou
x

4 comments:

Saskia said...

Great card!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

pinky said...

This is lovely Lulu, reminds of the film polar express. Really happy, Christmassy and exciting little card.
Pinky

Diana said...

This is a SUPER DUPER card! Really lovely. I totally know what you mean with time just disappearing. I'm exhausted from it all!! Hope all is well in your world! XOXO

Emma said...

Fantastic card, wonderful image and details.
Hugs Emma x