Followers

Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Whoops . . I'm very late . . .

. . . . posting my DT card for Inspiration Card Sketches (ICS). Sorry Dawn . . I thought I'd scheduled my post but some how I hadn't . . . grovelling apologies.

Again Dawn has pulled out all the stops and created a FAB-A-ROO sketch for us to work with and I can see myself using this one time & time again.



My card came together really quickly and I have to say, I really like it . . . not in a "blowing your own trumpet" kind of a way but what was in my mind actually came out the way I wanted !



I kept my Drake penguin as monotone as possible as I wanted him to look as if he was on a frozen tundra somewhere and also so that he matched in with the backing papers I wanted to use.

All the papers are from "Shabby Christmas" at Funky Fairy's Papercrafts and the snowflake stamp is from Elzybells. I added a little doodling & some gems and my card was quickly completed.

I am also entering my card into this weeks Pollycraft Challenge which was set by Ria - Wonderful Christmas Time. I think he looks "Wonderful" in his snow filled land ! lol x

Gotta dash . . . my new back door arrives tomorrow and I have loads of clearing to do.

Take care & blog real soon,

Lou
x

3 comments:

Zuila said...

Lulu, Very sweet card, love the image!

pinky said...

Its gorgeous Lulu, and that image is from Pollycraft I think.
Pinky

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

what a fun card!

hugs,