Wednesday, 2 December 2009

Fab 'n' Funky challenge #2

Hi everyone,

Boobed a bit on my original post and posted it too early . . . then thought I had copied it and hadn't . . . by then run out of time to re-do a long post as bed time is looming ! Am now hoping that I can actually work Mr Scheduler properly so that my post appears tomorrow (Wednesday) and not today ! Please don't ask . . . ! lol

Another great sketch to follow on the "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenge blog and this weeks challenge is sponsored by Squiggle Fly - oh, that is one lucky winner.



I have followed the sketch (more or less) and have stamped all my images onto different papers from the same kit, "Cupcake Crazy" from Funky Fairy's.



Quick simple card inspired by both the sketch and the sentiment sticker I found when tidying out a cupboard!




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Edited on 03.12.09 - Since posting my card, I went over to see what was happening on Charisma's blog this week and noticed that the theme was "I'm dreaming of Summertime" and guess what, I think my card might just qualify ! So am being a touch cheeky and putting my card into this weeks challenge.

Also noticed that Cute Card Thursday's challenge was Swirly Girly and yep, you guessed it, I am entering my card for that challenge too !

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Have to dash as time has simply flown by and I need my zzzz's !

Lou
x

10 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Love the sketch and the card. Sorry I didn't get to play last week but I was out of town. I'll try and do this one before I head out again! hugs, eileen

Unfading Spring said...

Love this, lovely colurs, make a nice change from xmas, love the sentiment too.

Hugs Carol x

Mary Giles (OhioMary) said...

Love how you popped the butterflies off the card and the sentiment is so true!

Lana said...

Such a bright and happy card Lou hope you are well!
hugs
Lana x

Sally said...

Great card and sketch. Love the summery colors. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Allison said...

lovely card
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Vee said...

Super summer card. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good luck.
xx Vee

JanJay said...

Gorgeous summery card, using one of my fav SU! sets too

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan x

Tip Top said...

Beautiful card - really girly and springy!

Leanne said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx