Followers

Thursday, 31 December 2009

Happy New Year !

Hi wanted to pop on and wish everyone a "Happy New Year". We are away visiting family for the New Year celebrations but plan to have a drink or 2; a yummy, calorie filled Chinese for tea (!); a silly game or 2 or even 3 . . . depending on how much "funny juice" we happen to sip and then after welcoming in the New Year, we will turn to my little sis and sing very loudly, "Happy Birthday"!

So as I raise my glass, I wish you and your family a "Happy New Year" and look forward to seeing you all in 2010.

Many thanks for all your support, encouragement and for letting me share with you my crafting adventures . . . some good and some bad. Also, for sharing your crafting lives & fab projects which constantly inspire me to continue with this addictive, sometimes frustrating but 100% rewarding hobby.

Happy New Year everyone,

Lou
x

6 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh a very happy and joyous new year to you and yours!

hugs,

Wendy said...

Happy New Year, LuLu!

{Hugs}
Wendy
SBS9

Shelly Schmidt said...

Happy New Year! Looking to getting to know you better on SBS29!

Kathy said...

Happy New Year! Looking forward to getting to know you through the SBS29 group!

Tip Top said...

Happy New Year to you!!!!

Cr8ive ME said...

HaPpY NeW YeAr!!!

{hugs}
Mary from SBS29