Followers

Monday, 14 December 2009

Phew . . . what a week !

Must start this post by apologising to my "Polka Doodle" team mates for my non existent post on Friday . . . but hey those girls made some "awesome" cards for this weeks sketch. If you haven't seen what they have made, please do pop over to the Polka Doodles challenge blog for a good nose !

Unfortunately my friend was involved in a nasty car crash which meant I was on emergency baby-sitting duties. Thankfully she is well, minus several large bruises and a frozen shoulder from the whiplash but her car is very poorly to say the least. Maria was stationary when she was hit by a car and the force of the impact sent her into the opposite lane and into the path of a skip lorry - the story was enough for me to want to change my underwear and I can only imagine the horror she must of felt. She is on the mend but will not go into a car at the moment - not sure if that will change very soon either. As I said I was babysitting and had to relinquish my role on Sunday which I was thoroughly enjoying but, it had to end !

However, I had made my cards . . . yep more than one as I was inspired by a previous DCM challenge where you had to use your offcuts to make your card blanks. I made 3 similar cards using the same papers etc and have to say, made loads more for the kiddies at school.





Well better dash as I have so much catching up to do that it's not true and I hope this weekend to have a totally uneventful blog mooch as we have broken up from school.

Take care,

Lou
x

2 comments:

lyzzydee said...

Lovely cards, I know how you feel, I have all the ingredients but no time to do anything!

Martha said...

Beautiful cards Lulu!