Followers

Friday, 4 December 2009

Polka Doodles Challenge

Am so pleased it's Friday as it has been a L . . O . . . N . . . G week to say the least - gosh I need some "me" time but unfortunately can't see that happening very soon! Oh well!

As it's Friday it means its Polka Doodles time and Nikky was a real task master this week and came up with quite a tricky sketch and the DT had to use scallops on their project, plus stamp in 3 of the squares . . . see what I mean by "task master" !



I used papers from the Jingle Jangles CD as my background and then stamped over them with snowflakes from the "Christmas Doodles" stamp collection. I then stamped out 3 trees (from same stamp set), coloured them with Promarkers & layered them in my torn snow ! Finally added a false window to match the sketch and hand wrote my sentiment. The hardest thing about this card was taking the photo . . . my "£$%^&*(+ camera is still playing up and this is the best photo I can get and that's taken nearly a week to get !



Right this is a quick post for me as I have loads to do and not much time to do it in . . . when do we break up !?!?!? lol

Lou
x

4 comments:

Martha said...

Wow, another FAB card Lulu!!

Ruthie said...

Really like this card - love these window ideas

Rx

Dream Chymecindy said...

Nice card. Would lvoe to do it too..

http://dreamchymecindy.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

What a cute idea to make the card as though you are looking out the window!! By the way, your camera acting up is a sure sign you NEED a new one for Christmas! LOL

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9