Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Another "HOT" card to share ! ! !

Only joking . . . I meant "hot" as in the sentiment I have used on the card . . . lol x The card was inspired by the fab new sketch over at Inspirational Card Sketches this week (#50) . . . yet another "corker" by Dawn.



ICS is sponsored this week by Fresh BrewedDesigns and we were very lucky as Heather let us choose an image that we wanted to play with . . . how generous. I chose the "loved up mug (!)" as I can see so many potentials for this image.


Papers: MME Bloom & Grow
Image: Fresh Brewed Designs
Sentiment made on PC
Coloured with Promarkers




Here is a close up of the image which I have layered to give more of an 3D effect to the mug & cupcake. Isn't it a sweet image?

I am also entering my card into the Caardvarks Challenge which is to use "red". Fab DT inspiration on their blog too . . . was drooling over the DT's cards.

Look forward to catching up with everyone soon . . . just need to get some time to do so and than I'll be away. In the meanwhile, take care,

Lou
x

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

What an awesome sketch! I love your card. I think I might have to CASE you.

Paper Addict said...

Love it!!!! its beautiful...SBS29 hugs, Ronnie

Anonymous said...

At last, I could find your post again. You have few [url=http://tipswift.com]useful tips[/url] for my school project. This time, I won't forget to bookmark it. :)

Terrie B x said...

Beautiful card LuLu...TFI
Have a fab evening:)x

Rhonda said...

Great card! I agree this is a terrific image.

Sarah said...

Love it! Great sketch, too!

colourmehappy said...

It looks pretty hot to me! LOL, lovely card!! Thanks for playing along with us!

Heather said...

SO PRETTY!!!! I LOVE these colors and the beautiful hearts!!!

Amy said...

What a fabulous card!! The colors are wonderful and I really like your coloring on the stamped image. Great work!!