Tuesday, 12 January 2010

Better late than never !

Well . . . so much for being organised . . . I forgot to post my card for the latest ICS Challenge . . . so much went wrong yesterday: too much to mention and I think the Boom Town Rats song "I don't like Mondays" was written for me !

Anyhow enough of my woes and here's the latest ICS sketch:



It's my friend Karen's birthday on Friday so I used the sketch as my inspiration for her card.


Papers: Unknown but found when tidying up!
Sentiment: TLC rub on
Brad & ribbon from stash

I also made Karen a box containing some birthday cards as a small present - 6 in total with matching envelopes made from the same paper. I have also used the sketch for these cards but the decoration is definitely on the minimal side ! ! !

Gotta dash as I have now got to be organised and be up for an early meeting at school tomorrow and I've also remembered I've still got to make our bed !

Lou
x

3 comments:

Dolly said...

Lovely papers Lou, love the soft colours. Great gift idea too, might just be using that idea myself. :)xx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

now THIS i love! beautiful papers and wonderful gift.

hugs :)

Emma said...

Stunning cards, the papers are gorgeous.
Hugs Emma x