Followers

Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Have a "Fab 'n' Funky" day !

The great theme over at "Fab 'n' Funky" challenges is to "make anything you want for any occasion" and that was just OK for me as I have oodles and oodles of "Thank You" cards still to make, so I have taken the opportunity to get some more made ! I have made quick , bright & simple cards which can be "mass produced", although I think they still need a further something . . but not sure what though ?!?!?!

Here's set 1



closely followed by set 2



I've made 4 of each design and only another 22 more to make . . . bet get cracking on with things me thinks ! ! !

Happy Wednesday everyone,

Lou
x

12 comments:

joanne said...

On your first card try cutting out one of the paislies from your DSP adn atach it to the yellow open space at top. Just a thought since you were wondering. what are sisters for? SOC

Cheryl said...

On on the first card, just slide everything up a bit so that some of the yellow shows at the bottom too.... I think they are nice cards. Love the paisley paper.


Cheryl
SBS29

Paper Addict said...

omg, your cards are amazing!!!! sister from sbs29, Hugs Ronnie, AKA paper creations. Love em

Cindy's Creative Corner said...

I love them both - they are beautiful.

Cindy (SBS29)

Tracey said...

Fab card Louise & this is a new challenge on me, will have to check it out :)

Hope you don't mind me mentioning but you have left me off the SBS29 blog list :(

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Tracey said...

Fab card Louise & this is a new challenge on me, will have to check it out :)

Hope you don't mind me mentioning but you have left me off the SBS29 blog list :(

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Kim Marie said...

What great colors! I like both sketches, but after making so many, it might get exhausting! be sure to take a break for tea!
Kim Marie :)

Susan said...

Beautiful cards! Why not put the yellow ribbon the the middle of the white tab? That might make it stand out a bit more. Love the papers! Great colors!

hugs,

Susan

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your colors- I really like the layout on card #2! Pretty papers. TFS

Rhonda said...

They are very nice. Love the colors.

Julie said...

Bright and happy colors, great cards!
Julie (SBS29)

FibreJunky said...

You could always put some buttons or some prima flowers on the first one if you wanted to add something to it.
Great colours on both of them!
SBS29