Followers

Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Yep, another birthday card !

I did say that I have oodles & oodles of birthday's in January and they're still coming thick & fast! I have made this card for a work colleague whose birthday is tomorrow!


Papers: MME
Image: Miss Jennifer from The Stamping Boutique
Flowers, button & ribbons from stash
Sentiment: SU


I took my inspiration for this card from the following challenges:

"Fab 'n' Funky" - colour combo this week of "blue, green & white"

Sketch Saturday - yep, used their sketch!

Passion for Promarkers - theme of "girls, girls, girls".

Quick post today as have loads to do and hoping that this scheduler thingy now works !

Lou
x

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great card! The sketch, the colors, the imageall look fab together.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

super card!!!!

hugs :)

Rhonda said...

Great card!! You did a wonderful job on it!

Tracey said...

I love this card Louise, gorgeous fresh colours you've used. Hope you've recovered from your birthday celebrations ;)

Hugs
Tracey
x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lulu, what a pretty card. The image is so much fun and your colouring is fab. Great papers and layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card- nice soft colors and great sketch! TFS

maxine said...

A great colour combo and I love the image, great card.

Christy Dillman said...

Love your card Lou, that color combo is great and I love the layout!

Hugs,
Christy
The Stamping Boutique DT