Sunday, 17 January 2010

Learnt something new !

. . . not to muddle around with your blog settings if you don't know what you're doing ! ! ! Thought I'd try the new editor thing and without realising changed my time zones which meant anything I scheduled wasn't going to show up properly ! That'll teach me!

Also haven't been around as having celebrating the "old Birthday" with family and friends. As each year passes, it takes longer & longer to get over the "partying" . . . lack of sleep just cripples me. Oh to be able to burn the candle at both ends again!

Enough of my babble, gonna share one of my projects in this post and as time is now late, will share my other project tomorrow(ish!). This 1st project is a bag I made for a C&C show for the new Polka Doodles CD "Love, Marriage & More". It fits beautifully with the following challenges:



Polka Doodles: the theme is "LOVE" and this definitely fits the bill

Charisma
- to use anything NEW. Well I used my NEW "Love, Marriage & More" CD to decorate the gift bag.

Creative Inspirations - again to use something "New" !

Crafty Creations - to use texture and I have done that with my embossing , ribbon & the large ostrich feather !

Kaboodle Doodle - anything but a card . . . yep, can deffo join in this time!

Well better go otherwise I'll never get up in the morning and have to be in work early . . . whoops!

Lou
x

13 comments:

Tasha said...

Wow this is really beautiful
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
love tasha xx

Cheryl said...

Lovely project!

Rhonda said...

Absolutely gorgeous and very elegant. Love the ostrich feather.

Tammy said...

How cute is that bag!!!!!

Lilacanglia said...

This is gorgeous,
Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week,
Hugs
Angie

Leanne said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Tracey said...

Hope you had a fantastic birthday Louise :o) This bag is beautiful, I love all the details.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Rose said...

fantastic bag!! happy birthday :)
thanks for joining us on crafty creations this week :)

Linda said...

Very, very pretty - thanks for joining in with the Kaboodledoodle challenge.

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge with your beautiful work! I hope to see you back next time! :)

Greetings, Saskia

Hope Jacare said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations - lovely bag Lou - great textures! Cheers Claire x

Jill said...

What a wonderful bag, love the colours and the feather. Thanks for joining in with Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

Saxo Stamper said...

Gorgeous bag, lovely rich colours and great style. thanks for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodle, come back soon

Karen
JB DT