Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Phew . . . !

It's been a little hectic at "Chez Lou" at the moment with loads happening and not enough time to deal with it all. Things haven't gone to plan and I have missed things I really shouldn't of but couldn't avoid either . . . so apologies to anyone I have unintentionally ignored.

OK . . "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges this week is sponsored by The Digistamp Boutique and we were allowed to choose an image from Tracy that we would like to "play with" . . . mwah to Tracy for her generosity. I chose the . . . well let's see if you can guess . . .



Isn't this image adorable and as soon as I saw it, I knew what I wanted to use it on . . . my sister & B-I-L's anniversary card. They celebrate their 1st anniversary really soon and I wanted to make a card that was a little different from the norm!


Papers; Basic Grey Sultry
Image: TSB "wagon full of hearts"
Coloured with Promarkers
Ribbons from stash


Here is a close up of the image which I have coloured with my Promarkers and this was a fun and easy image to colour too. I am also entering my card into the following additional challenges:

2S4U - great sketch this week and so versatile.

A spoon Full of Sugar - "Freestyle" which means make anything you like!

Caardvarks - Red heart challenge

Pile It On - theme is "Warm Wishes" and that's want I want to send in my card and I'm hoping it has a warm feel to it too!

Well better go as have loads of things to do and not enough hours or hands to complete them. I keep saying I will catch up with everyone and I promise that I will very, very soon. Until then, take care,

Lou
x

24 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Lulu lovely colouring and design and oh so pretty papers!
Hugs Linda

Unfading Spring said...

Super Card Lulu, and love that image, love your chose of papers too.

Big Hugs Carol x

Tracey said...

This is fab Louise, the image colours match the dp perfectly :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Audrey said...

What a super Valentine! Great job on colring that image! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

Cheryl said...

This is a wonderful card! They will love it.

Laura Davis said...

What an adorable card! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Lesley said...

gorgeous card...luv it..luv n hugs Lesley xx

Lana said...

Hi Lou,
Hope you are well?
Where does time go??? I can't believe we are nearly in Feb! I have been so busy so don't worry about the visiting Lou I know how it is It's just so nice to hear from you.
Gorgeous card
Hugs
Lana x

mom2christopher said...

Sweet card! Great you could join us at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

Lea L. said...

Oh my goodness, this is darling! I love the little wagon of hearts! So cute! Great job with Laura's sketch!

♥Lea

Joanne Gilch said...

Lou, personalized, who could not love this card!
joanne

Andrea M said...

Very sweet Valentine card! Thanks for joining us over at pile it on!

Rhonda said...

Louise,
Go look here:

http://rhondagale.blogspot.com/2010/01/sweet-award.html

I have something for you.
You are an inspiration.

Rhonda

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your cute Anniversary idea- it would be such a great card to receive.

Cheryl Nelson said...

oh so sweet!!!

Kim Marie said...

Lovely card Lou...your coloring is SUPERB! And take your time, girl, no reason to rush back so soon...take care of you and all else will take care of itself! We'll wait for ya! :)

colourmehappy said...

Gorgeous!

Tanja said...

What a beautiful card!

Thanks for joining us at PIO!

Hugs Tanja
(PIO DT)

Deb Neerman said...

Fabulous! Love the image and your coloring is just wonderful. Great card!

Ellie said...

This is just adorable. I love that cute image! Also thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I really appreciate it. Feel free to CASE the card you liked :)
Ellie.

Jaspere said...

so so cute.

Paper Addict said...

this card is stunning...wow, Hugs, Ronnie

Tammy said...

What a lovely card! Love the way you did it.

Kathy said...

How adorable, they will love this anniversary card!