Followers

Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Oh know it's Wednesday . . .

which means Half Term is nearly finished . . . eeek! I am so loving this lounging around in my PJ's for however long I like days . . . well I still have 4 more days until it's back to the norm.

Now this weeks challenge over at "Fab 'n' Funky" challenges is called "It's Childish" which means you can make anything (!) that fits the theme . . . how easy is that? I have made 2 projects too . . .

Papers: Just for Boys from Funky Fairy's Papercrafts

. . . another "Male" birthday card but this time for my football mad nephew. A quick and simple card and not linked to any football club colours ! ! !

Then I did another L/O as one of my New Years Resolutions was to do more scrapbooking this year and have done a fun L/O of Aaron using photo's from when we were in Dublin last year. As you can see Aaron is not at all fazed by the camera and you might even say that he does love to pose!


Papers: Back to Nature from Polka Doodles



All embellishments used from Back to Nature CD from Polka Doodles

Now I am also entering the following additional challenges too:

Creative Craft Challenges - the theme is "music to my ears". Well the football card was inspired by the lyric "he's football crazy, he's football mad, the football it has taken away the little bit o'sense he had!" This is from the "Football Crazy" song. I haven't stretched your challenge too much have I ladies?

Kaboodle Doodle would like us to use "spots & stripes" on our projects.

Cupcake Craft Challenges - which is to keep things "simple". I know the football card looks busy but it is made from 1 image & 2 papers and was very quick to make. The frame has been doodled and simply layered too. I promise that this is a simple card.

My Time to Craft - a colour combo of "green plus one" . I thought I had fully met this challenge but then realised that the colour of the sock wasn't in with the colour combo . . . can you ignore this ladies . . . pretty please !?!??!

Well got to dash and get showered & dressed as we have visitors this afternoon. Hope everyone is well and will catch up with you all this evening.

Lou
x

6 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

the card is colorful and so cute, sure to please the young man that receives it. And Aaron looks like he's playing the part in the lost in Dublin's GF pics. Very nice.

Julie said...

The card is adorable. Fits all the categories to enter it into many challenges. Great going!
Julie SBS29

Cheryl said...

Great projects! I love the soccer (football?) card. This is a great layout.

Tammy said...

Both are really great!

Rhonda said...

What a clever card! And your scrapbook page is great.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful! Great card a boy will esp for a soccer player- I love your scrapbook pages- lovely!!!