Followers

Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Silly me !

I left my camera at school yesterday as I was photographing the children whilst they were working. I then put the camera in my locker before toddling off to a meeting. Needless to say, I then forgot to retrieve it before I went home. Why am I telling you all my woes . . . well on the memory card was my photo of my DT project for this weeks "Fab 'n' Funky" challenges which should of been up NOW ! Well better late than never . . . (my motto of this year by the look of things!) . . . here is my card:


Papers: MME
Image: 2 birds & 2 cats by Soft Pencil
Sentiment: SU
Coloured with promarkers & chalks
Ribbon from my stash

"Fab 'n' Funky" are sponsored by Soft Pencil this week and I have used one of their images to create my card. Isn't it adorable? Quick & simple card as time is at a premium this week but I hope it doesn't look too rushed? The challenge over at "Fab 'n' Funky" this week is "Emboss It" and I have embossed that side of my card using a Cuttlebug folder and a rolling pin ! ! ! Might do a tutorial on this to show peeps if anyone interested?

I am also entering my card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - theme this week is "Love Actually" and this image definitely fits the theme.

Passion for Promarkers - the theme is "All creatures great & small"

Gotta go and prep for my art class tomorrow . . . we're making sculptures !

Lou
x

18 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lulu, what a cute card. I love the image and the colour scheme is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

TG said...

Hi Lulu, what a cute little image, great colouring and fab layout too. Thanks for taking part in the PfP challenge this week, good luck.
Hugs Tracy (GDT) x

Ruthie said...

oooooo show show - the tutorial on using the embossing folder with a rolling pin! What a fab idea! In fact - have some embossing plastic things - will go and get the rolling pin now and see if that works! Arghhhh! SO excited - please DO post a tutorial - as I am sure I will be running back in about ten minutes having failed miserably!! LOLx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Fab card Lou! Really liking these images, they're soooo cute!! ^.^

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

adorable. love the flower on her head.

hugs :)

Rhonda said...

This is sooooo adorable! Great card.
Rhonda
SBS29

Jo said...

simply adorable. Love the little cats. They're so cute!

Jo x

weewiccababe said...

super cute card Lulu
thanks for joining us at PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Martha said...

Oh Wow, Lulu, what a beautiful and cute card!!

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love how you colored the kittys. Another great card.

Kathy said...

Such a cute card, that kitty image is adorable. Better late than never is one of my mottos, too!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your card- such fun all of the embellishments- and love the kitty and the colors.

Ida / Little said...

Hi Lulu, we can all relate to forgetting things :) Your card is beautiful, I think your image is so gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at PfP this week! :)

Hugs Ida

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Louise, that image is soo cute & beautifully coloured.

Hope you're having a great weekend :o)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Wendy said...

This is adorable, LuLu!!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

lil-paper-pixie said...

So cute, thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Emma said...

Adorable card Lou and such a cute image.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Kim Marie said...

This little pair is darling! Love the colors!
Kim Marie