Followers

Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Gosh, I'm a numpty!!!

Well the senior moments are coming thick and fast at the moment, hence my post title ! Life is still a bit of a struggle at the moment and to make things worse, I decided to catch up with everything only to mess it all up ! Oh well . . . too late to cry about it now I suppose.

The first thing wrong was my card for this weeks Inspirational Card Sketches. Other than my post didn't show, I also made a using a sketch from over 3 weeks ago . . . I know . . . I keep asking myself "HOW?" The card is for a work colleague whose birthday is during the school Easter holidays . . .


Papers: DCWV and MME
Image: Greeting Farm
Sentiment: SU
Ribbon & flowers from stash

So without further ado, I rustled up another card which is definitely more suitable for this weeks challenge . . .

All elements: "Back to Nature" CD from PolkaDoodles

Also before I muck this up or post it to some where weird, here is my card for this weeks "Fab 'n' Funky" challenge which is called "Spring is in the Air". This is very girly (for me) and is already in the post to someone whose birthday is on Friday, so fingers crossed they will receive it in time.

Papers: Funky Fairy "Dots are Distressing"
Stamps: "Garden Whimsey" by SU
Ribbon from stash

Now I am going to enter my cards into the following other challenges:

Papertake Weekly - open challenge this week

Well gotta dash as have absolutely oodles and oodles to do before the end of term and then it is some much needed me time before I really go mad.

Take care,

Lou
x

8 comments:

Hope Jacare said...

Definitely no numpty here - they are fab! I am going through that stage of wandering from one room to the next at home - then forgetting what I've gone for......Cheers Claire x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Delightful cards- you have been busy! I love you entry statement- how you worded it. TFS

pink lady said...

I love these cards Lou, they are fab as always!

Kathy said...

Three fabulous cards Lou, love each one. Also love the word "numpty" never heard it before, but i'm sure it fits me! Half of the time I don't even know what day of the week it is! Hugs to you and I hope you get some R and R real soon.

Cheryl said...

Never heard of numpty... hope you are doing better. :) Stress can make us a little crazy.

I love these card. They're great!

Tracey said...

I do things like that all the time Louise lol. These cards are gorgeous:)

Happy Easter - hope you're having a great weekend.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Maureen said...

Hey Lou- I love all three of the cards...beautiful all! Sorry things sound a bit chaotic..but that's my middle name - so I feel great affinity towards you! LOL

((()))reen

FibreJunky said...

You're funny!! And I swear, I do the same sort of thing *all* the time!! It's when I get it right that I'm surprised.

You did good, though. All 3 cards are lovely.