Followers

Tuesday, 2 March 2010

ICS card on time this week ! ! !

Yep, got 5 minutes this weekend to make my ICS card using Dawn's fab sketch and it was just the inspiration I needed to make a card for a work colleagues birthday this week . . .

Papers: MME
Chipboard: Basic Grey Wassil
Sentiment: SU stamps


I took out all my stress on the edges and had great fun distressing them with my large scissors! Loads of inking, a little doodling & some ribbon complete this quick card. I am also entering my card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Challenge - the theme this week is "vintage with flowers"
Stampacular Sunday Challenge - the theme is "the good old days"

Happy Tuesday everyone,

Lou
x

17 comments:

Leanne said...

WOW this card is absolutely stunning!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

maddy hill said...

theres nothin like destressing on edges is there ? lol
great card and the black just pops it !
love
maddyx

Dianna said...

What a sweet & cheerful card, LuLu! ♥ Di

Dianna said...

What a sweet & cheerful card, LuLu! ♥ Di

Terrie B x said...

Your card is adorable LuLu....TFS:)x

Martha said...

Wow, gorgeous Lulu!!!

Kathy said...

Beautiful colors, and I love the distressing.

Rhonda said...

Great card and I love the flower image. The distressing and the colors are wonderful.

Wendy said...

Ha...you took out all your stress on the edges!! Your card is lovely and I love the distressing!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love distressing- great card- such pretty colors!!! TFS

Tracey said...

This is so pretty Louise, love the colours :)

Hope you're having a good week.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Paper Addict said...

This card is beautiful!! I love it...hugs from sbs29 sister..Ronnie

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card!

Mary Giles (OhioMary) said...

Very pretty! LOVE the distressing on the edges.

Cheryl said...

I left an award for you on my blog. Please come over and check it out. Thank you!

Enfys said...

This is great Lou, love that distressing...
hugs
En xx

Joanne Gilch said...

Awesome card. I love the colors and the layout.