Followers

Wednesday, 17 March 2010

"It's all new" . . .

. . . is the theme over at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges and I have used my brand new digi image from Di's Digi Designs - isn't it adorable and the card was made for a certain person because of a certain event . . . enough said as I am not sure if they have received the card yet ! ! !

Papers: Polka Doodles
Image: Di's Digi Designs
Sentiment: SU
Other bits (!) from my stash

I have used my Promarkers and chalks to colour the image and loaded loads of embellies around the sides! The giant paper clips were in a stationary set @Tesco's which just happened to be on sale, so had to grab me some of those! Sorry for the "pooh" photo but have still not got my new camera yet . . . have to save just a little longer.


I am also entering my card into the following challenges:

2S4U - I have followed the great sketch this week to help inspire me.
Pile It On - to use pastel colours

Happy Wednesday everybody and look 2 more days until the weekend!

Lou
x

13 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Such a sweet card! You did a fabulous job coloring in your image! :)

Joanne Gilch said...

lovely little boy blue card. someone special will be so thrilled to get this card.

Lea L. said...

This is precious! I love the little hand and feet accents! Great job with Kazan's sketch!

♥♥♥Lea

Cheryl Nelson said...

oh so cute and sweet!

Susan said...

Oh, how sweet and innocent! Love that image and I may have to head over and pick one up. Have a great weekend!

Hugs

Susan (SBS29)

Kazan Clark said...

so precious
Thanks for sharing :)

Tracey said...

Hi Louise, hope you are feeling much brighter now :) Great to see you back & on fine form. This card is stunning (I've got this image too & adore it). Love the hand & foot clips they finish the card of perfectly.

Hope you're having a great weekend :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

lyzzydee said...

Oh Lulu its lovely!!

Cheryl said...

Awwww - how adorable!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card- beautiful soft coloring!

Kathy said...

How sweet, such a soft feel to the whole card. Will be very special for the recipient.

Anesha said...

Adorable card, love the image. Anesha

Nikky Hall said...

adorable hun!! xx