Followers

Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Has it worked?

Now fingers crossed I will have scheduled this correctly this week and sent my post to another year or millennia !

I made this card for a work colleague who is . . . can you guess how old? Hee, hee, hee! I have followed Dawn's fab sketch from Inspirational Card Sketches (ICS#67) and for me, this card is very simple!


ICS are sponsored by Meljens Designs this week and we were kindly sent a digi image to play with! I have coloured him with my Promarkers with a few subtle white gel pen highlights. I do not know where the paper comes from as it was in my scraps box and was just the bright enough (without being too bright) for this card.

Apologies for the poor picture. I have mastered the focus on the focal point bit now but that's meant everything in the background is now slightly blurred. Me thinks a little more practice is still (desperately) required!

Have a great Tuesday everyone and can't wait to see what you guys & gals make with Dawn's sketch.

Lou
x

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Hi Louise, your work colleague will love this (even with 40 plastered all over it lol) Love the cute image which is perfectly coloured as always.

Hope you're having a great week :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Nettie said...

Really cute image Lou and loving the Promarker colouring.x

Martha said...

This is just fabulous, love it Lulu!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great 40th card- sweet image! Love your coloring. TFS

Kathy said...

This is too cute. Love all thee little 40s all over it.

Maureen said...

cute card!!! love the poochie image! and I can't get my pics right no matter what I do! I think I need a new camera (even if the problem is the operator!! LOL)
((()))reen