Followers

Thursday, 13 May 2010

Scheduled posts and

. . . me are definitely not a marriage made in heaven! I had been such a good girl this week and scheduled both my Inspirational Card Sketches (ICS) and Fab'n'Funky DT cards to appear on the correct days as I knew I was very busy Tuesday and Wednesday this week. So, I gets in from work, potters around doing some domestic chores, makes food for the family and then thought, "large coffee and off for a blog".

What happens when I get on here . . . no posts . . . where are my Tuesday and Wednesday posts? I know I did them as I spent a while titivating them and dazzling you all with my witty banter (no comments there please!). Cheesed off to say the least but I did discover where they are . . . I hadn't checked the date correctly or should I say typed the date in correctly and my scheduled posts appeared last year ! ! ! I know, what a complete and utter numpty! I promise you all that when I teach I am definitely more "switched on" and not as dis-organised as this . . . !

OK here is now 2 posts squished into one . . .

Inspirational Card Sketches


Another great sketch from Dawn and I had great fun playing with some printed paper scraps I found whilst tidying up this week. A little over stamping and a few embellishments and my card is finished. I actually love the aged look to this card with minimal effort!


Fab'n'Funky Challenges

This weeks challenge is called "metal mania" and you can use anything metal/metallic on your project. I have used a large gold metal paper clap and some gold bradlets.


I have used the new 2S4U sketch as my inspiration for this card which is for a work colleague who has recently had a little girl. I couldn't put the baby's name on the card because they have yet to agree on an a name !


The image is from Di's Digi Designs who is this weeks sponsor on Fab'n'Funky. I love this cute baby and it is so quick and easy to colour.

I am also entering my card into the following challenges:

2S4U - sketch used for my card
Passion for Promarkers - theme this weeks is "Strawberries and Cream"
Little Red Wagon - to use brads . . . well mine are bradlets so I hope that counts!

Well gonna now dash and catch up with me blogging. Take care,

Lou
x

18 comments:

Lindsey said...

Lol! That is the sort of thing I do! Love the cards, so different and totally gorgeous!
Linds x

Ruthie said...

....but definitely worth the wait!

Rx

Suzanne said...

Beautiful card love the image. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week Sue :o)

Debs said...

I thought I was the only one to do things like that, but they are certainly worth the wait, so gorgeous.
Hugs Debs

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

both of these are precious....great creations...have a fabulous weekend!

enjoy *~*

Joan said...

Love your cards - especially that adorable little angel! I am so with you on the scheduling... i'm at about a 50% success rate!

Lea L. said...

These are super cute! Great job with Kazan's sketch!

♥♥♥Lea

Emma said...

Both beautiful cards Lou...
Thank you for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lulu, what a pretty card. The image is so cute and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Cheryl Nelson said...

Such lovely cards!

Sylvia said...

Really cute cards!

Kazan Clark said...

lovely cards :) I have messed up on scheduling too until I realized that my actual blog time settings were not on my time! Silly me :)
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

TG said...

Both great cards.
Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Such beautiful cards from you whenever I pop by. I don't always comment when I'm having a 'snoop' but I thought I'd let you know I had been by. Luv Dee xxx

Rosanne said...

Sooo sweet! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

scrapnnMO said...

Girl I totally love what you did with the ICS sketch. LOVE it. ♥

Deanna said...

Wow great cards.
Dee - LRW

Maureen said...

Great cards!!!! Love the lil angel!!!
((()))reen