Friday, 18 June 2010

Polka Doodles

Thought I'd spend some time on here catching up with blogging buddies and realised that my post only shows my card . . . whoops !

This is the card I made for my Daddy for this Sunday and I have used loads of bits from the FAB Polka Doodles "Not for Girls" CD. It is jammed chocker with great men/boys bits.



I am also entering my card into the following challenges:

One Stop Craft Challenge: theme is "one for the boys"
Creative Craft Challenges: theme is "for the man in your life" . . . one of the men in my life is still my Daddy!

Back off to catch up with you all now . . . take care . . . ,

Lou
x

12 comments:

Nettie said...

This is a rocking good card Lou.xxx

Lindsey said...

Fab papers and a great layout, love the string detail
Linds xx

Fliss said...

Great card Lou! The music element on the star looks just fabulous.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
xx

Tracey said...

Hi Louise, hope you are well. This is a fantastic card, I love the LO & the string finishes it off perfectly :)

Have a great weekend!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

MrsK said...

Hi Lulu This card totally rocks! It's such a fab male card! xx

Tracy said...

I love the design of this and the choice of image is fab.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Hope Jacare said...

Great card Lou - Love the star shapes - fab layout! Cheers Claire x

Lindsey said...

Hi Lou, me again! Forgot to say thanks for joining us at OSCC this week! Honestly, i'd forget my head.......!
Linds xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- this is one super awesome card! I love all of the images and great colors. I Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

sandra tomlinson said...

i love this card hun its fab, thanks for playing along at creative craft challenges and good luck xxx

lyzzydee said...

lovely card !!!!

Maggie Bob said...

Great card - I love the layout!

Thank you for playing along at One Stop Craft Challenge.

Maggie
x